The "Emperor" pattern from Barbara Suess' Japanese Temari book. This is the first temari I made using a 16-division and they needed to be pretty precise so the pattern wouldn't look lopsided. It's also the largest temari I've made to date, about 4" across, which actually made it hard to grip while embroidering.
Completed September 2009 for Robyn.
January 22, 2010
Post a comment
Thanks for signing in, . Now you can comment. (sign out)(If you haven't left a comment here before, you may need to be approved by the site owner before your comment will appear. Until then, it won't appear on the entry. Thanks for waiting.)